Fedora 11 : DevIL-1.7.8-4.fc11 (2009-13255)
High Nessus Plugin ID 47170
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Dec 4 2009 Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> 1.7.8-4
- Fix DICOM Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability CVE-2009-3994 (#542700)
- Fri Aug 21 2009 Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> 1.7.8-3
- Switch Source0 to respun upstream tarbal (added a missing header)
- Fri Jul 24 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.7.8-2
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected DevIL package.