New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 6.1
SynopsisThe remote application server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionIBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0 before Fix Pack 11 appears to be running on the remote host. As such, it is reportedly affected by the following vulnerabilities :
- WS-Security processing problems with PKIPath and PKCS#7 tokens could lead to a security bypass vulnerability. (PK96427)
- An OutOfMemory condition related to the Deployment Manager and nodeagent could lead to a denial of service. (PM05663)
- The Web Container does not properly handle long filenames, which may cause it to respond with the incorrect file, resulting in the disclosure of potentially sensitive information. (PM06111)
- An information disclosure vulnerability exists when the '-trace' option (aka debugging mode) is enabled since WAS executes debugging statements that print string representations of unspecified objects. (PM06839)
- An error occurs when the Web Contained calls response.sendRedirect with a Transfer-Encoding:
chunked, which could cause a denial of service.
- An information disclosure vulnerability in SIP logging could allow a local, authenticated attacker to gain access to sensitive information. (PM08892)
- A possible NullPointerException when handling large chunked gzip encoded data. (PM08894)
- A possible link injection vulnerability. (PM09250)
- The web server can fail during an upload over SSL that is larger than 2 GB. (PM10270)
- Administration console sensitive information might appear in addNode.log when -trace option enabled. (PM10684)
- Cross-site scripting and URL injection vulnerability in admin console. (PM11778)
SolutionIf using WebSphere Application Server, apply Fix Pack 11 (188.8.131.52) or later.
Otherwise, if using embedded WebSphere Application Server packaged with Tivoli Directory Server, apply the latest recommended eWAS fix pack.