Google Chrome < 5.0.375.55 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 46732
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is earlier than 5.0.375.55. As such, it is reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- URLs do not closely match the Safe Browsing specification. (Issue #7713)
- It is possible to spoof URLs with unload event handlers.
- A memory error exists in the Safe Browsing interaction.
- It is possible to bypass the whitelist-mode plugin blocker. (Issue #39740)
- A memory error exists with drag and drop. (Issue #41469)
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 5.0.375.55 or later.