Google Chrome < 184.108.40.2066 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 45086
SynopsisThe remote host contains a web browser that is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Google Chrome installed on the remote host is prior to 220.127.116.116. It is, therefore, affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Multiple race conditions and pointer errors in the sandbox infrastructure. (Issue #28804, #31880)
- An error relating to persisted metadata such as Web Databases and STS. (Issue #20801, #33445)
- HTTP headers are processed before the SafeBrowsing check. (Issue #33572)
- A memory error with malformed SVG. (Issue #34978)
- The HTTP basic auth dialog truncates URLs.
- It is possible to bypass the download warning dialog.
- An unspecified cross-origin bypass vulnerability.
- A memory error relating to empty SVG elements. Note that this only affects Chrome Beta versions.
SolutionUpgrade to Google Chrome 18.104.22.1686 or later.