SynopsisThe remote web server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the version of Apache 2.2.x running on the remote host is prior to 2.2.15. It is, therefore, potentially affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- A TLS renegotiation prefix injection attack is possible. (CVE-2009-3555)
- The 'mod_proxy_ajp' module returns the wrong status code if it encounters an error which causes the back-end server to be put into an error state. (CVE-2010-0408)
- The 'mod_isapi' attempts to unload the 'ISAPI.dll' when it encounters various error states which could leave call-backs in an undefined state. (CVE-2010-0425)
- A flaw in the core sub-request process code can lead to sensitive information from a request being handled by the wrong thread if a multi-threaded environment is used. (CVE-2010-0434)
- Added 'mod_reqtimeout' module to mitigate Slowloris attacks. (CVE-2007-6750)
SolutionUpgrade to Apache version 2.2.15 or later.