New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 4.2
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Dec 22 2009 Lorenzo Villani <lvillani at binaryhelix.net> - 1.3.1-9
- Fix CVE-2009-1756 (bugzilla: 544024)
- Fix MIT insecure cookie generation (patch from Debian)
- Fix build with GCC 4.4
- Sat Oct 10 2009 Lorenzo Villani <lvillani at binaryhelix.net> - 1.3.1-8
- Fix BZ #518068
- Sun Jul 26 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.3.1-7
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
- Sun Jun 21 2009 Anders F Bjorklund <afb at users.sourceforge.net> 1.3.1-6
- exclude current directory from default_path in slim.conf (#505359)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected slim package.