SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Dec 9 2009 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.11.1-1
- update to version 1.11.1 to fix CVE-2009-4029
- Tue Dec 1 2009 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.11-6
- preserve time stamps of man pages (#225302)
- drop MIT from list of licenses
- Wed Nov 4 2009 Stepan Kasal <skasal at redhat.com> - 1.11-5
- add even more testsuite build requires
- Wed Nov 4 2009 Stepan Kasal <skasal at redhat.com> - 1.11-4
- add build requires for testsuite
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected automake package.