Fedora 11 : libtool-2.2.6-11.fc11.3 (2009-12725)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 43372
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Dec 3 2009 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 2.2.6-11.3
- require gcc-4.4.1 from F-11-updates
- Wed Dec 2 2009 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 2.2.6-11.2
- update to 2.2.6b, fixes CVE-2009-3736: libltdl may load and execute code from a library in the current directory
- Thu Jul 30 2009 Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat.com> 2.2.6-11.fc11.1
- rebuilt against gcc-4.4.1
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libtool package.