Fedora 10 : wget-1.12-2.fc10 (2009-11739)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 42986
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Nov 18 2009 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.12-2
- don't provide /usr/share/info/dir
- Tue Nov 17 2009 Karsten Hopp <karsten at redhat.com> 1.12-1
- update to wget-1.12
- fixes CVE-2009-3490 wget: incorrect verification of SSL certificate with NUL in name
- Fri Aug 21 2009 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> - 1.11.4-5
- rebuilt with new openssl
- Mon Jul 27 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.11.4-4
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
- Wed Feb 25 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.11.4-3
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Mass_Rebuild
- Sun Jan 18 2009 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> 1.11.4-2
- rebuild with new openssl
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected wget package.