Fedora 10 : texlive-2007-46.fc10 (2009-10730)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 42786
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Oct 23 2009 Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com> 2007-46
- add missing dependency on kpathsea
- Thu Oct 15 2009 Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com> 2007-45
- make kpathsea not dependent on texlive
- fix lacheck again (#451513)
- fix dvips configuration (#467542)
- update kpathsea description and summary (#519257)
- use upstream patch to fix pool overflow CVE-2009-1284 (#492136)
- don't complain if the pdvipsk hunks touching config.ps don't apply
- avoid clashes with getline() from glibc
- texlive-east-asian now requires texlive-texmf-east-asian (#487258)
- do not attempt to remove old fonts via cron in /var/lib/texmf, fonts are stored in ~/.texlive2007/texmf-var per-user (#477833, #463975, #453468)
- use correct paths in brp-* post install scriptlets (#468179)
- fix build with gcc4.4
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected texlive package.