SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Oct 13 2009 Rex Dieter <rdieter at fedoraproject.org> - 1.900.1-13
- CVE-2008-3520 jasper: multiple integer overflows in jas_alloc calls (#461476)
- CVE-2008-3522 jasper: possible buffer overflow in jas_stream_printf() (#461478)
- Fri Jul 24 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.900.1-12
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
- Sat Jul 18 2009 Rex Dieter <rdieter at fedoraproject.org> - 1.900.1-11
- FTBFS jasper-1.900.1-10.fc11 (#511743)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected jasper package.