SynopsisThe remote web server uses a version of PHP that is affected by multiple flaws.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the version of PHP installed on the remote host is older than 5.2.11. Such versions may be affected by several security issues :
- An unspecified error occurs in certificate validation inside 'php_openssl_apply_verification_policy'.
- An unspecified input validation vulnerability affects the color index in 'imagecolortransparent()'.
- An unspecified input validation vulnerability affects exif processing.
- Calling 'popen()' with an invalid mode can cause a crash under Windows. (Bug #44683)
- An integer overflow in 'xml_utf8_decode()' can make it easier to bypass cross-site scripting and SQL injection protection mechanisms using a specially crafted string with a long UTF-8 encoding. (Bug #49687)
- 'proc_open()' can bypass 'safe_mode_protected_env_vars'.
SolutionUpgrade to PHP version 5.2.11 or later.