Fedora 10 : ocaml-camlimages-3.0.1-3.fc10.2 (2009-7491)
High Nessus Plugin ID 40948
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Jul 3 2009 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com>
- ocaml-camlimages: PNG reader multiple integer overflows (CVE-2009-2295 / RHBZ#509531).
- Mon Nov 3 2008 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com>
- +BR gtk2-devel.
- +BR ocaml-x11.
- Mon Nov 3 2008 Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com> - 3.0.1-1
- Home page moved (fixes rhbz 468158).
- New upstream version 3.0.1 and multiple build fixes for this.
- License is really LGPLv2 with the OCaml linking exception.
- Removed the DESTDIR patch.
- Build tiff support.
- Run it through rpmlint and fix all problems.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected ocaml-camlimages package.