Fedora 11 : libsilc-1.1.8-7.fc11 (2009-9342)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 40908
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Sep 4 2009 Stu Tomlinson <stu at nosnilmot.com> 1.1.8-7
- Backport patch to fix stack corruption (CVE-2008-7160) (#521256)
- Fri Sep 4 2009 Stu Tomlinson <stu at nosnilmot.com> 1.1.8-6
- Backport patch to fix additional string format vulnerabilities (#515648)
- Wed Aug 5 2009 Stu Tomlinson <stu at nosnilmot.com> 1.1.8-5
- Backport patch to fix string format vulnerability (#515648)
- Sat Jul 25 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.1.8-4
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libsilc package.