Fedora 10 : OpenEXR-1.6.1-8.fc10 (2009-8136)
High Nessus Plugin ID 40453
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Jul 29 2009 Rex Dieter <rdieter at fedoraproject.org> 1.6.1-8
- CVE-2009-1720 OpenEXR: Multiple integer overflows (#513995)
- CVE-2009-1721 OpenEXR: Invalid pointer free by image decompression (#514003)
- Fri Jul 24 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.6.1-7
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
- Mon Feb 23 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.6.1-6
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Mass_Rebuild
- Fri Dec 12 2008 Caolan McNamara <caolanm at redhat.com> 1.6.1-5
- rebuild to get provides pkgconfig(OpenEXR)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected OpenEXR package.