Fedora 11 : wordpress-2.8.2-1.fc11 (2009-8109)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 40426
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Jul 28 2009 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.8.2-1
- updated to 2.8.2 for security fixes - BZ 512900
- fixed 'wrong-script-end-of-line-encoding' of license.txt
- correctly disable auto update check
- fixed an error message from 'find' during the build
- Mon Jul 27 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 2.8.1-2
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_Mass_Rebuild
- Fri Jul 10 2009 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.8.1-1
- updated to 2.8.1 for security fixes - BZ 510745
- Mon Jun 22 2009 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.8-1
- updated to 2.8
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected wordpress package.