Fedora 10 : wordpress-2.8.1-1.fc10 (2009-7729)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 39859
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Jul 10 2009 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.8.1-1
- updated to 2.8.1 for security fixes - BZ 510745
- Mon Jun 22 2009 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.8-1
- updated to 2.8
- Wed Feb 25 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 2.7.1-2
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Mass_Rebuild
- Wed Feb 11 2009 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.7.1-1
- updated to 2.7.1
- Wed Nov 26 2008 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.6.5-2
- updated to 2.6.5
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected wordpress package.