Fedora 10 : phpMyAdmin-188.8.131.52-1.fc10 (2009-7340)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 39606
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionThe first security release for phpMyAdmin 3.2.0: - [security] XSS:
Insufficient output sanitizing in bookmarks This version contains a number of small new features and some bug fixes: - [core] better support for vendor customisation (based on what Debian needs) - [rfe] warn when session.gc_maxlifetime is less than cookie validity - [rfe] configurable default charset for import - [rfe] link to InnoDB status when error 150 occurs - [rfe] strip ` from column names on import - [rfe] LeftFrameDBSeparator can be an array - [privileges] Extra back reference when editing table-specific privileges - [display] Sortable database columns - [lang] Wrong string in setup script hints - [cleanup] XHTML cleanup, - [display] Possibility of disabling the sliders - [privileges] Create user for existing database - [privileges] Cleanup - [auth] AllowNoPasswordRoot error message is too vague - [XHTML] View table headers/footers completely - [core] support column name having square brackets
- [lang] Lithuanian update - [auth] New setting AllowNoPassword (supercedes AllowNoPasswordRoot) that applies to all accounts (even the anonymous user) - [relation] Missing code with hashing for relationship editing - [rfe] Added option to disable mcrypt warning.
- [bug] Request-URI Too Large error from Location header
- [rfe] Check for relations support on main page. - [rfe] Explanation for using Host table. - [rfe] Link to download more themes. - [rfe] Add option to generate password on change password page. - [rfe] Allow logging of user status with Apache. - [patch] None default is different than other None in some languages. - [lang] Chinese Simplified update - [display] Sort arrows problem - [security] warn about existence of config directory on main page - [lang] Polish update - [export] Escape new line in CSV export - [patch] Optimizations for PHP loops - [import] SQL_MODE not saved during Partial Import - [auth] cache control missing (PHP-CGI)
- [parser] Incorrect parsing of constraints in ALTER TABLE - [status] Server status - replication -  Multi-row change with ']' improved - [rfe] Automatically copy generated password - [interface] Table with name 'log_views' is incorrectly displayed as a view - [patch] Detect mcrypt initialization failure - [lang] Galician update
- [lang] Swedish update - [lang] Norwegian update - [lang] Catalan update - [lang] Finnish update - [lang] Hungarian update
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected phpMyAdmin package.