Fedora 11 : rt3-3.8.2-8.fc11 (2009-6899)
High Nessus Plugin ID 39512
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Jun 19 2009 Ralf Corsepius <corsepiu at fedoraproject.org> - 3.8.2-8
- Address BZ #506885 (BZ #506236).
- Remove rt-3.4.1-I18N.diff.
- Fri Apr 24 2009 Ralf Corsepius <corsepiu at fedoraproject.org> - 3.8.2-7
- README.fedora.in: Add --dba root to rt-setup-database (BZ #488621).
- R: perl(XML::RSS) (BZ #496720).
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected rt3 package.