Fedora 10 : lcms-1.18-1.fc10 (2009-2903)
High Nessus Plugin ID 37136
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Mar 23 2009 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.18-1
- Update to 1.18 (final)
- Remove upstreamed patches
- Disable autoreconf - patch libtool to prevent rpath issue
- Fri Mar 20 2009 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.18-0.1.beta2
- Update to 1.18beta2 fix bug #487508: CVE-2009-0723 LittleCms integer overflow fix bug #487512:
CVE-2009-0733 LittleCms lack of upper-bounds check on sizes fix bug #487509: CVE-2009-0581 LittleCms memory leak
- Mon Mar 2 2009 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.17-10
- Fix circle dependency #452352
- Wed Feb 25 2009 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at lists.fedoraproject.org> - 1.17-9
- Rebuilt for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_11_Mass_Rebuild
- Thu Dec 4 2008 kwizart < kwizart at gmail.com > - 1.17-8
- Fix autoreconf and missing auxiliary files.
- Sat Nov 29 2008 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet+rpm at gmail.com> - 1.17-7
- Rebuild for Python 2.6
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected lcms package.