Fedora 10 : gstreamer-plugins-good-0.10.13-1.fc10 (2009-1213)
High Nessus Plugin ID 36882
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Jan 26 2009 - Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com>
- Update to 0.10.13
- Update libv4l patch
- Wed Jan 14 2009 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> 0.10.11-4
- Bug #477877 Fix multilib conflict in -devel
- Bug #478449 Fix ladspa on lib64
- Wed Jan 14 2009 Lennart Poettering <lpoetter at redhat.com> 0.10.11-3
- Bug #470000 Fix thread/memleak due to ref-loop
- Tue Jan 13 2009 Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com>
- Avoid pulsesink hang when PulseAudio disappears
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected gstreamer-plugins-good package.