IBM WebSphere Application Server < 220.127.116.11 Multiple Vulnerabilities
High Nessus Plugin ID 36132
SynopsisThe remote application server is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionIBM WebSphere Application Server 6.0.2 before Fix Pack 33 appears to be running on the remote host. As such, it is reportedly affected by multiple vulnerabilities :
- Provided an attacker has valid credentials, it may be possible to hijack an authenticated session. (PK66676)
- The PerfServlet code writes sensitive information in the 'systemout.log' and ffdc files, provided Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) is enabled.
- It may be possible to login to the administrative console using a user account that is locked by the operating system. (PK67909)
- An unknown vulnerability affects z/OS-based IBM WebSphere application servers. (PK71143)
- An unspecified vulnerability in the administrative console could allow arbitrary file retrieval from the remote system. (PK72036)
- If APAR PK41002 has been applied, a vulnerability in the JAX-RPC WS-Security component could incorrectly validate 'UsernameToken'. (PK75992)
- Certain files associated with interim fixes for Unix- based versions of IBM WebSphere Application Server are built with insecure file permissions. (PK78960)
SolutionApply Fix Pack 33 (18.104.22.168) or later.