SynopsisThe remote web server uses a version of PHP that is affected by multiple flaws.
DescriptionAccording to its banner, the version of PHP installed on the remote host is older than 5.2.9. Such versions may be affected by several security issues :
- Background color is not correctly validated with a non true color image in function 'imagerotate()'. (CVE-2008-5498)
- A denial of service condition can be triggered by trying to extract zip files that contain files with relative paths in file or directory names.
- Function 'explode()' is affected by an unspecified vulnerability.
- It may be possible to trigger a segfault by passing a specially crafted string to function 'json_decode()'.
- Function 'xml_error_string()' is affected by a flaw which results in messages being off by one.
SolutionUpgrade to PHP version 5.2.9 or later.