Fedora 8 : imlib2-1.4.2-2.fc8 (2008-10296)
High Nessus Plugin ID 34966
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Sun Nov 23 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com> 1.4.2-2
- patch for CVE-2008-5187
- Thu Oct 23 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com> 1.4.2-1
- new upstream version
- Fri May 30 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com> 1.4.0-7
- patch for CVE-2008-2426
- Tue Mar 11 2008 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> 1.4.0-6
- Disable amd64 assembly optimization. (Kills idesk - #222998, #436924)
- Tue Feb 19 2008 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at fedoraproject.org> - 1.4.0-5
- Autorebuild for GCC 4.3
- Tue Oct 23 2007 Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> 1.4.0-4
- Fix building on ia64 (bz 349171)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected imlib2 package.