Fedora 8 : gnutls-1.6.3-5.fc8 (2008-9600)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 34750
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Nov 11 2008 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> 1.6.3-5
- fix chain verification issue CVE-2008-4989 (#470079)
- Fri Jun 20 2008 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> 1.6.3-4
- backported fix for compression support (#451952)
- Tue May 20 2008 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> 1.6.3-3
- fix three security issues in gnutls handshake - GNUTLS-SA-2008-1 (#447461, #447462, #447463)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected gnutls package.