Fedora 8 : net-snmp-5.4.1-8.fc8 (2008-9362)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 34703
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Jun 23 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 5.4.1-8
- explicitly require the right version and release of net-snmp and net-snmp-libs (#451225)
- fix CVE-2008-4309
- Tue Jun 10 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 5.4.1-7
- fix various flaws (CVE-2008-2292 CVE-2008-0960)
- Thu Feb 14 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 5.4.1-6
- fixing ipNetToMediaNetAddress to show IP address (#432780)
- Thu Nov 15 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 5.4.1-5
- added procps to build dependencies (#380321)
- fix crash on reading xen interfaces (#386611)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected net-snmp package.