Fedora 9 : emacspeak-28.0-3.fc9 (2008-8379)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 34313
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Sep 26 2008 Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> - 28.0-3
- (CVE-2008-4191) fix tmpfile vulnerability in extract-table.pl with emacspeak-28.0-tmpfile.patch from upstream svn (#463820)
- Fri Sep 26 2008 Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com> - 28.0-2
- fix broken generated deps reported by mtasaka (#463899)
- script the replacement of tcl with tclsh to fix missing dtk-soft
- replace python2.4 with python in HTTPSpeaker.py
- Thu Sep 25 2008 Jens Petersen <petersen at redhat.com>
- update to 28.0 with emacspeak-28.0-no-httpd.patch
- replace emacspeak-tcl-pkgreq-tclx.patch with sed
- emacspeak-no-linux-espeak.patch no longer needed
- update emacspeak-15.0-fixpref.patch for patch fuzz
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected emacspeak package.