SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Aug 25 2008 Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> 2.6.31-2.fc8
- fix for entities recursion problem
- Resolve: rhbz#459712
- Fri Apr 11 2008 Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> 2.6.32-1.fc8
- upstream release 2.6.32 see http://xmlsoft.org/news.html
- many bugs fixed upstrea
- Fri Jan 11 2008 Daniel Veillard <veillard at redhat.com> 2.6.31-1.fc8
- upstream release 2.6.31 see http://xmlsoft.org/news.html
- many bug fixed upstream
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libxml2 package.