New! Vulnerability Priority Rating (VPR)
Tenable calculates a dynamic VPR for every vulnerability. VPR combines vulnerability information with threat intelligence and machine learning algorithms to predict which vulnerabilities are most likely to be exploited in attacks. Read more about what VPR is and how it's different from CVSS.
VPR Score: 5.9
SynopsisThe remote SSH service is affected by multiple vulnerabilities.
DescriptionThe version of Attachmate Reflection for Secure IT UNIX server installed on the remote host is less than 7.0 SP1 and thus reportedly affected by several issues :
- There is an inherited vulnerability in OpenSSL when parsing malformed ASN.1 structures leading to a denial of service vulnerability (CVE-2006-2937).
- There is an inherited vulnerability in OpenSSL when parsing parasitic public keys leading to a denial of service vulnerability (CVE-2006-2940).
- There is an inherited vulnerability in OpenSSL when performing Montgomery multiplication, leading to a side-channel attack vulnerability (CVE-2007-3108).
- There is an inherited vulnerability in OpenSSH with the execution of the ~/.ssh2/rc session file (CVE-2008-1657).
- There is an issue with the security of forwarded X11 connections, leading to possible hijacking.
- There are multiple unspecified other vulnerabilities.
SolutionUpgrade to Attachmate Reflection for Secure IT UNIX server 7.0 SP1.