Fedora 8 : perl-Imager-0.64-2.fc8 (2008-3352)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 32095
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Apr 24 2008 Steven Pritchard <steve at kspei.com> 0.64-2
- Thu Apr 24 2008 Steven Pritchard <steve at kspei.com> 0.64-1
- Update to 0.64 (CVE-2008-1928).
- Add versioned Test::More BR.
- Thu Mar 6 2008 Tom 'spot' Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> - 0.62-3
- rebuild for new perl
- Tue Feb 19 2008 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at fedoraproject.org> - 0.62-2
- Autorebuild for GCC 4.3
- Tue Dec 11 2007 Steven Pritchard <steve at kspei.com> 0.62-1
- Update to 0.62.
- Update License tag.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected perl-Imager package.