Fedora 8 : nagios-2.11-3.fc8 (2008-3098)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 31978
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Mar 18 2008 Tom 'spot' Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> 2.11-3
- add Requires for versioned perl (libperl.so)
- get rid of pointless file Requires
- Mon Mar 17 2008 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> 2.11-2
- Upstream released new version
- Added perl-ExtUtils-Embed
- Tue Feb 12 2008 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> 2.10-6
- Rebuild for gcc43
- Thu Nov 29 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> 2.10-5
- Upstream released 2.10
- Renamed cfg-sample configs to just .cfg
- Added BR of perl-devel, libjpeg-devel, libpng-devel
- Wed Sep 26 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> 2.9-5
- rebuild for koji test
- Sat Sep 8 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> 2.9-4
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected nagios package.