Fedora 8 : gallery2-2.2.4-3.fc8 (2008-2650)
High Nessus Plugin ID 31971
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Mar 20 2008 John Berninger <john at ncphotography dot com> - 2.2.4-3
- revert to SVN snapshot so that config-time integrity checks don't fail
- remove embedded copy of smarty and use php-Smarty package
- Sat Dec 29 2007 John Berninger <john at ncphotography dot com) - 2.2.4-2
- BZ 279961 - allow FileInfo
- Mon Dec 24 2007 Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak at redhat.com> 2.2.4-1
- A christmas present -- critical security update to 2.2.4
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected gallery2 package.