Fedora 8 : lighttpd-1.4.18-6.fc8 (2008-2278)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 31372
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Mar 4 2008 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.18-6
- Include patch for CVE-2008-0983 (crash when low on file descriptors).
- Include patch for CVE-2008-1111 (cgi source disclosure).
- Tue Feb 19 2008 Fedora Release Engineering <rel-eng at fedoraproject.org>
- Autorebuild for GCC 4.3
- Wed Dec 5 2007 Release Engineering <rel-eng at fedoraproject dot org>
- Rebuild for deps
- Wed Oct 31 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.18-3
- Update mod_geoip source to fix segfault upon stopping lighttpd.
- Mon Oct 22 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.18-2
- Include mod_geoip additional source, make it an optional sub-package.
- Reorder sub-packages alphabetically in spec file.
- Make sub-packages require exact release, just in case.
- Change default webroot back from /srv to /var.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected lighttpd package.