SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Jan 24 2008 Steve Dickson <steved at redhat.com> 0.1.7-15
- Protect from buffer overflow in the GSS code. (bz 362121)
- Mon Dec 17 2007 Steve Dickson <steved at redhat.com> 0.1.7-14
- Fixed typo in /etc/netconfig file (bz 414471)
- Thu Oct 25 2007 Steve Dickson <steved at redhat.com> 0.1.7-13
- Added a check for the ARM arch (bz 351071)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected libtirpc package.