Fedora 7 : moin-1.5.8-4.fc7 (2008-1880)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 31152
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Feb 20 2008 Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak at redhat.com> 1.5.8-4
- Fix CVE-2008-0780 XSS in login action (2f952fa361c7)
- Fix CVE-2008-0781 multiple XSS in AttachFile action (db212dfc58ef)
- Fri Feb 8 2008 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.5.8-3
- Include e69a16b6e630 1.5 changeset as cookieidfix (#432017).
- Sun Aug 5 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.5.8-2
- Update License field.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected moin package.