Fedora 7 : scponly-4.6-10.fc7 (2008-1728)
High Nessus Plugin ID 31106
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Feb 13 2008 Tomas Hoger <thoger at redhat.com> - 4.6-10
- Add patch to prevent restriction bypass using OpenSSH's scp options -F and -o (CVE-2007-6415, #426072)
- Mon Feb 11 2008 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com> - 4.6-9
- rebuild with gcc-4.3
- Tue Dec 11 2007 Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> - 4.6-8
- Disable rsync support due to security concerns: RH BZ#418201
- Tue Aug 21 2007 Warren Togami <wtogami at redhat.com>
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected scponly package.