SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Feb 12 2008 Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim at commandprompt.com> 0:5.5.26-1jpp.2
- Fri Feb 8 2008 Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim at commandprompt.com> 0:5.5.26-1jpp.1
- Update to new upstream version, which also fixes the following :
- Removed patch20, now in upstream.
- Sat Jan 5 2008 Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim at commandprompt.com> 0:5.5.25-2jpp.2
- Fix for bz #153187
- Fix init script for bz #380921
- Fix tomcat5.conf and spec file for bz #253605
- Fix for bz #426850
- Fix for bz #312561
- Fix init script, per bz #247077
- Fix builds on alpha, per bz #253827
- Thu Nov 15 2007 Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim at commandprompt.com> 0:5.5.25-1jpp.1
- Updated to 5.5.25, to fix the following issues :
- CVE-2007-2450, RH bugzilla #244808, #244810, #244812, #363081
- CVE-2007-2449, RH bugzilla #244810, #244812, #244804, #363081
- Applied patch(20) for RH bugzilla #333791, CVE-2007-5461
- Applied patch(21) for RH bugzilla #244803, #244812, #363081, CVE-2007-1358
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected tomcat5 package.