Fedora 8 : openldap-2.3.39-3.fc8 (2008-1568)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 31071
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Feb 8 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 2.3.39-2
- fix CVE-2008-0658 (#432013)
- Mon Jan 14 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 2.3.39-2
- fix default slurpd directory to /var/lib/ldap (#424831)
- Fri Nov 2 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 2.3.39-1
- new upstream version, fixing few security flaws (#362991)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected openldap package.