Fedora 8 : wordpress-2.3.3-0.fc8 (2008-1559)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 31069
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Feb 8 2008 John Berninger <john at ncphotography dot com> - 2.3.3-0
- update to 2.3.3 for security fixes - BZ 431547
- Sun Dec 30 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.3.2-1
- updated to 2.3.2 (bz 426431, Draft Information Disclosure)
- Tue Oct 30 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.3.1-1
- updated to 2.3.1 (bz 357731, wordpress XSS issue)
- Mon Oct 15 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> - 2.3-1
- updated to 2.3
- disabled wordpress-core-update
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected wordpress package.