Fedora 8 : mailman-2.1.9-8.2.fc8 (2008-1334)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 31057
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Feb 5 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com> - 3:2.1.9-8.2
- patch for CVE-2008-0564; XSS triggerable by list administrator
- Thu Jan 10 2008 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com>
- fix #393911 - mail is not added to the archive
- Tue Oct 23 2007 Tomas Smetana <tsmetana at redhat.com>
- fix #333011 -- withlist crashes with NameError
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected mailman package.