Fedora 8 : pulseaudio-0.9.8-5.fc8 (2008-0963)
High Nessus Plugin ID 30084
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Jan 23 2008 Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak at redhat.com> 0.9.8-5
- Fix CVE-2008-0008 security issue (#425481)
- Sun Jan 13 2008 Lubomir Kundrak <lkundrak at redhat.com> 0.9.8-4.1
- Actually add content to pulseaudio-0.9.8-create-dot-pulse.patch
- Make the Source0 tag point to URL instead of a local file
- Drop the nochown patch; it's not applied at all and no longer needed
- Thu Nov 29 2007 Lennart Poettering <lpoetter at redhat.com> 0.9.8-4
- add missing dependency on pulseaudio-utils for pulseaudio-module-x11
- Thu Nov 29 2007 Lennart Poettering <lpoetter at redhat.com> 0.9.8-3
- Create ~/.pulse/ if non-existent
- Thu Nov 29 2007 Lennart Poettering <lpoetter at redhat.com> 0.9.8-2
- Add missing dependency on jack-audio-connection-kit-devel
- Wed Nov 28 2007 Lennart Poettering <lpoetter at redhat.com> 0.9.8-1
- Upgrade to current upstream
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.