Fedora 7 : mysql-5.0.45-6.fc7 (2007-4471)
High Nessus Plugin ID 29714
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Thu Dec 13 2007 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> 5.0.45-6
- Back-port upstream fixes for CVE-2007-5925, CVE-2007-5969, CVE-2007-6303. Related: #422211
- Update License tag to match code.
- Sun Jul 22 2007 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> 5.0.45-1
- Update to MySQL 5.0.45 Resolves: #246535
- Move mysql_config's man page to base package Resolves:
- move my_print_defaults to base RPM, for consistency with Stacks packaging
- mysql user is no longer deleted at RPM uninstall Resolves: #241912
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.