Fedora Core 6 : tetex-3.0-36.fc6 (2007-750)
High Nessus Plugin ID 28314
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Description- fix dvips -z buffer overflow with long href (#368591)
- fix insecure usage of temporary file in dviljk (#368611, #368641)
- update License and BuildRoot tags
- fix t1lib flaw CVE-2007-4033 (#352271)
- fix CVE-2007-4352 CVE-2007-5392 CVE-2007-5393, various xpdf flaws (#345121)
- xdvi won't segfault if DVI file contains character which is not present in font (#243630)
- enable compilation with ccache
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.