Fedora 7 : net-snmp-5.4-16.fc7 (2007-3019)
High Nessus Plugin ID 28303
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Fri Oct 19 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 5.4-16
- License: field fixed to 'BSD and CMU'
- fix hrSWInst (#250237)
- fix leak in UDP transport (#247771)
- fix remote DoS attack (CVE-2007-5846)
- Mon Oct 8 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 5.4-15
- License: field changed to MIT
- fix segfault on parsing smuxpeer without password (#316621)
- Thu Jun 28 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com> 5.4-14
- fix snmptrapd hostname logging (#238587)
- fix udpEndpointProcess remote IP address (#236551)
- fix -M option of net-snmp-utils (#244784)
- default snmptrapd.conf added (#243536)
- fix crash when multiple exec statements have the same name (#243536)
- fix ugly error message when more interfaces share one IP address (#209861)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.