Fedora 7 : emacs-22.1-5.fc7 (2007-3056)
Medium Nessus Plugin ID 28255
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Tue Nov 6 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com> - 22.1-5
- fix insufficient safe-mode checks (Resolves: bz367581)
- Update rpm-spec-mode to the current upstream, drop compat patch (bz306841)
- Wed Sep 12 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com>
- require xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-100dpi instead of 75dpi (Resolves: bz281861)
- drop broken python mode (Resolves: bz262801)
- use macro instead of variable style for buildroot.
- add pkgconfig file.
- Mon Aug 13 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com>
- add pkgconfig file for emacs-common and virtual provides (Resolves: bz242176)
- glibc-open-macro.patch to deal with glibc turning 'open' into a macro.
- leave emacs info pages in default section (Resolves:
- Fri Jul 13 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com>
- change group from Development to Utility
- Wed Jun 6 2007 Chip Coldwell <coldwell at redhat.com>
- move alternatives install to posttrans scriptlet (Resolves: bz239745)
- new release tarball from FSF (Resolves: bz245303)
- new php-mode 1.2.0
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.