Fedora 7 : hugin-0.6.1-11.fc7 (2007-2989)
Low Nessus Plugin ID 28154
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Mon Nov 5 2007 Bruno Postle <bruno at postle.net> 0.6.1-11
- fix for CVE-2007-5200 hugin unsafe temporary file usage
- bug #332401; bug #362851; bug #362861; bug #362871
- fix Source tag
- update license GPL -> GPLv2+
- Mon Aug 13 2007 Bruno Postle <bruno at postle.net> 0.6.1-7
- rebuild for boost soname change
- add enblend dependency as enblend is now in fedora
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected hugin and / or hugin-debuginfo packages.