Fedora 7 : kernel-126.96.36.199-85.fc7 (2007-2298)
High Nessus Plugin ID 27765
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
DescriptionUpdate to official Linux 188.8.131.52 (from 184.108.40.206-rc1):
Update to Linux 220.127.116.11:
- libata: add option to disable DMA on PATA devices (libata.pata_dma, see kernel-parameters.txt for details)
- libata: fix DMA on ATAPI devices with it821x (#242229)
- libata: fix cable detection on pata_via
- fix vmware's broken SCSI device emulation (#241935)
- fix init of huawei 220 modem (#253096)
- LVM: fix hang and lockups during snapshot (#269541)
- net: fix oops with zero-length packet
- USB: three trivial fixes
- futex: fix compat list traversal
- CFS scheduler update
- utrace update (#248532, #267161, #284311)
- wireless driver update
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.