Fedora 7 : gimp-2.2.15-3.fc7 (2007-0725)
High Nessus Plugin ID 27677
SynopsisThe remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
Description- Wed Jun 27 2007 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com>
- refuse to open PSD files with insanely large dimensions (#244402, fix by Sven Neumann)
- Wed Jun 13 2007 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com>
- require gutenprint-plugin or gimp-print-plugin (#243593)
- Thu May 31 2007 Nils Philippsen <nphilipp at redhat.com> - 2:2.2.15-1
- version 2.2.15
Bugs fixed in GIMP 2.2.15 =========================
- fixed parsing of GFig files with CRLF line endings (bug #346988)
- guard against a possible stack overflow in the Sunras loader (bug #433902)
- fixed definition of datarootdir in gimptool-2.0 (bug #436386)
- fixed Perspective tool crash on Mac OS X (bug #349483)
- fixed area resizing in the Image Map plug-in (bug #439222)
- added missing library in gimptool-2.0 --libs output
- added new localizations: Occitan and Persian
- remove obsolete sunras-overflow patch
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.