Fedora Core 6 : kernel-22.214.171.124-57.fc6 (2007-712)
High Nessus Plugin ID 26116
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
DescriptionUpdate to official Linux 126.96.36.199 (previously 188.8.131.52-rc1):
Update to Linux 184.108.40.206:
- USB: three trivial fixes
- futex: fix compat list traversal
- Restore ofpath functionality (IDE_PROC_FS=y)(#289931)
- add option to disable DMA on libata PATA devices (libata.pata_dma, see kernel-parameters.txt)
- fix DMA on ATAPI devices with it821x
- fix cable detection on pata_via
- fix vmware's broken SCSI device emulation
- fix init of huawei 220 modem
- LVM: fix hang and lockups during snapshot (#269541)
- net: fix oops with zero-length packet (#253290)
- CFS scheduler updates
- utrace update (#248532, #267161, #284311)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.