Fedora Core 6 : rpm-184.108.40.206-1.fc6 (2007-668)
High Nessus Plugin ID 25940
SynopsisThe remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
DescriptionSummary of changes :
- update to 220.127.116.11 (fixing #247749 and countless others)
- avoid unnecessary .rpmsave / .rpmnew files (#29470, #128622)
- stricter docdir checking (#246819)
- allow checking for pending signals from python (#181434)
- add hook to python for cleaning up on unclean exit (#245389)
- resurrect api documentation
- spec cleanups
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible without introducing additional issues.
SolutionUpdate the affected packages.